[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
When you are looking for a building inspector in Perth, Western Australia, look no further than Aridra Building Inspections. Their professional advice and detailed reports with photographs comply with Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007. They are known for their excellent service and super fast report completions.
- Pre-purchase Inspection: The client for this type of inspection is purchasing the property or, in most cases where an inspection has been ordered the sale of the property is subject to a building/structural inspection being completed.
- Pre –Purchase Basic Inspection Report
- Pre-Purchase Standard Inspection Report
- Pre-Purchase Advanced Inspection Report
- Pre-Sale Inspection Report
- Handover Defects Inspection Report